Interview Questions for Fashion Editors:
1. What would you do to increase advertising revenue for a client?
Reveals more about the candidate’s marketing skills and innovative thinking.
2. How do you stay up to date with the latest fashion trends?
Reveals more about the candidate's willingness to say relevant in the industry.
3. What type of fashion-related content do you think should be promoted on social media?
Assesses the candidate’s social media skills and innovative thinking.
4. How would you go about convincing a fashion designer to showcase their designs in your publication?
Examines the candidate’s interpersonal and negotiation skills.
5. How would you set up a photoshoot for an article on the latest shoe fashion?
Tests the candidate’s creativity and approach to photoshoots.