Fashion editors oversee the creation and delivery of fashion content for fashion magazines, websites, and newspapers. They also work closely with photographers and advertisers to give readers up-to-date information on the fashion industry and the latest trends.
When interviewing fashion editors, the most suitable candidates will be creative and have a flair for fashion. They will also possess the ability to oversee the allocation of print space for story text, photos, illustrations, and captions. Be wary of candidates with poor time management, or poor personal presentation.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Fashion Editors:
1. What would you do to increase advertising revenue for a client?
Reveals more about the candidate’s marketing skills and innovative thinking.
2. How do you stay up to date with the latest fashion trends?
Reveals more about the candidate's willingness to say relevant in the industry.
3. What type of fashion-related content do you think should be promoted on social media?
Assesses the candidate’s social media skills and innovative thinking.
4. How would you go about convincing a fashion designer to showcase their designs in your publication?
Examines the candidate’s interpersonal and negotiation skills.
5. How would you set up a photoshoot for an article on the latest shoe fashion?
Tests the candidate’s creativity and approach to photoshoots.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources