Interview Questions for Editor in Chief:
1. How do you improve readability?
Demonstrates ability to accurately edit copy.
2. How do you organize and prioritize your work?
Demonstrates time management skills.
3. Can you tell us about your experience in creating style guides?
Reveals experience with creating style guides.
4. What kind of authors would you consider pursuing for this publication?
Demonstrates an understanding of the publication and what its readers would be interested in.
5. How would you handle a situation where you or a member of the team created a PR crisis?
Demonstrates leadership and crisis management skills.