An Escrow Assistant assists Escrow Officers with administration and works closely with Real Estate Agents. Escrow Assistants are involved with money transfers, overseeing documentation, and advising customers about their options.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Escrow Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for an Escrow Assistant to be responsible for providing administrative support to the Escrow Officer. The responsibilities of an Escrow Assistant include preparing real estate closing documents, improving services provided, and maintaining files and records.
To be successful as an Escrow Assistant, you should be an excellent communicator, have exceptional customer relations skills, and be confidential. Ultimately, a top-notch Escrow Assistant should manage client accounts with care and discretion, and have good organizational skills.
Escrow Assistant Responsibilities:
- Managing client files and properties.
- Compiling and processing escrow instruction packages.
- Managing customer queries.
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and parties involved in transactions.
- Preparing reports and spreadsheets regarding sales and property inventory.
- Resolving client requests.
Escrow Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Legal Assisting, or similar field.
- Previous experience in Banking or Real Estate.
- Good administrative skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must be discrete and confidential.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources