Interview Questions for Educational Consultants:
1. What do you regard as your greatest achievement in education so far, and why?
Reveals motivations and level of experience.
2. A teacher blames a few students for a class’s poor GPA. How do you respond?
Tests methods and diagnostic techniques.
3. Which aspects of a curriculum would you say are most difficult to alter, and why?
Shows knowledge about curriculum structures and how changes to these can impact staff, students, and resources.
4. Describe a time when your suggestions were not well received. What happened?
Examines problem-solving and communication skills. May also reveal negotiation abilities.
5. A teacher makes a mistake while teaching and you’re in the room. What do you do?
Assesses compassion and the ability to deliver feedback appropriately.