Interview Questions for Education Directors:
1. Can you describe an experience that demonstrates your time management ability?
Reveals more about how tasks are prioritized.
2. How would you monitor the results of a new curriculum?
Tests evaluation skills.
3. What do you think would be your greatest challenge working at this institution?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of the school environment.
4. How do you go about compiling your reports?
Tests organizational skills.
5. Can you share an example of a time when your authority was challenged?
Tests interpersonal skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure.