Also known as Special Needs Educators, Special Education Teachers help students with a range of disabilities to progress academically and improve development skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Special Education Teachers:
1. Can you describe your classroom management structure?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of classroom management methods.
2. What is your strategy for teaching new information?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of teaching best practices and methods for students with special needs.
3. A student failed his/her class assignments and examinations. You have to inform his/her parents. How would you communicate this message?
Shows the candidate’s communication skills.
4. How would you deal with a parent who is in denial and refuses to address behavioral issues in their child?
The answer to this question will show the applicant's problem-solving and people skills.
5. How do you encourage introverted students to participate in group activities?
The prospective hire will demonstrate their ability to cater to the needs of diverse students in their answer.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources