DZ Drivers transport loads weighing less than 4,600kgs between various locations within Canada. They ensure that the materials, goods, or waste are properly secured for transportation, supervise all loading and unloading procedures, and service the designated truck as needed.
When interviewing DZ Drivers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate strong driving skills, the ability to maintain concentration for extended periods, and sound knowledge of road safety regulations. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication, time management, and problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for DZ Drivers:
1. What measures should you take to ensure that cargo is properly secured for transportation?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
2. Would you rather be late with an important delivery or use a dangerous travel route to ensure that goods are delivered on time?
Demonstrates the candidate's honesty, logic, and analytical skills.
3. What would you do if a company dispatcher asked you to perform a personal delivery for him or her?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills and ability to adhere to company regulations.
4. What would you do if a dispatcher gave you incorrect delivery instructions, and a customer received incorrect goods as a result thereof?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
5. What steps should a DZ Driver take to ensure that the company truck is mechanically sound?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, logic, and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources