AZ Drivers carry out deliveries within or outside of Canada. They operate heavy-duty trucks carrying goods in excess of 4,600kg, plan routes to ensure that goods are delivered on time, and supervise the loading and unloading of goods.
When interviewing AZ Drivers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate strong concentration skills, sound knowledge of road safety regulations, and safe driving habits. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication and time management skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for AZ Drivers:
1. What measures do you take to ensure that you are able to maintain your concentration while driving?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
2. What would you do if you were involved in a minor road accident while transporting hazardous materials?
Demonstrates the candidate's honesty, communication skills, and ability to follow company protocol.
3. What steps should you take to ensure that goods are not damaged in transit?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, problem-solving skills, and experience.
4. What would you do if a co-worker had informed you that he or she was using a company truck to carry out side-business operations?
Demonstrates the candidate's honesty and communication skills.
5. What would you do if a customer asked you to carry out a personal delivery on his or her behalf?
Demonstrates the candidate's honesty, communication skills, and ability to comply with company policy.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources