Interview Questions for Route Drivers:
1. If you are unable to make a delivery on time, what do you do?
Demonstrates knowledge of delivery protocols, and also tests logical thinking skills.
2. Can you describe how you would do a vehicle inspection?
Tests knowledge of mechanics and maintenance procedures.
3. Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult client. How did this go?
Tests communication and interpersonal skills.
4. How do you make sure you stay fit and strong?
Reveals commitment to staying in peak condition for the job.
5. Can you describe how you go about planning your daily routes?
Tests logical thinking skills, efficiency, and fuel-saving strategies.