Interview Questions for Company Drivers:
1. What do you do if you are involved in an accident with a company vehicle?
Demonstrates the candidate’s honesty and ability to follow company protocol.
2. What would you do in a situation where a staff member continuously criticized your driving?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to handle criticism.
3. How do you ensure that the company staff is transported to a specified location on time?
Tests the candidate’s punctuality and reliability.
4. What would you do if you got lost while driving a company vehicle?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to utilize GPS systems and maps.
5. How do you ensure that you are able to stay focused for long periods of time?
Tests the candidate’s concentration skills.