Personal Driver Job Description Template
We are searching for a professional, amicable personal driver to transport clients to their destinations via automobile. The personal driver's duties include collecting clients, assisting with the loading and unloading of their possessions, and ensuring that every trip remains safe and enjoyable. You should also resolve criticisms as they arise.
To ensure success as a personal driver, you should possess outstanding communication and organizational abilities. Ultimately, a top-notch personal dDriver should monitor traffic reports on a regular basis, and demonstrate familiarity with the area in which they work.
Personal Driver Responsibilities:
- Fetching and welcoming clients at the beginning of their trip.
- Loading and unloading clients' possessions, as required.
- Traveling via the most efficient routes, unless otherwise directed.
- Complying with road regulations at all times.
- Engaging in conversation or playing music, if suitable.
- Ensuring that clients' identities and conversations remain confidential.
- Apprising clients of local services that may be of use to them.
- Ensuring that the automobile remains clean and well maintained.
Personal Driver Requirements:
- Valid personal and commercial driver's licenses.
- Valid license or permit to transport passengers.
- Prior experience as a personal driver is advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of road regulations.
- Clear criminal record.
- Neatly presented and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.