Also known as Chauffeurs, Personal Drivers collect clients, who they subsequently transport to stipulated locations. Personal Drivers provide such services for companies or high-earning clients.
When interviewing Personal Drivers, the most suitable candidate will be well-groomed, professional, and reliable. Be wary of candidates who lack organizational and time management skills, and have a history of traffic violations.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Personal Driver Interview Questions:
1. Can you discuss your driving experience?
Highlights expertise and potential traffic violations.
2. Why did you become a Personal Driver, specifically?
Shows interest in the field.
3. How would you gauge whether a client wanted to converse during their trip?
Assesses interpersonal skills.
4. What would you do if there were unexpected delays on your route?
Demonstrates analytical, problem-solving skills, and time management abilities.
5. Can you describe how you handled your most difficult client?
Reveals interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources