Interview Questions for Document Controller:
1. What document management software have you used before?
Assesses the candidate's work experience and technical knowledge.
2. How would you deal with a duplicate folder appearing in multiple locations on the system?
Tests the candidate's problem-solving abilities.
3. Can you give us some ways in which you would check the provenance of a document that is given to you?
Evaluates the candidate's document management knowledge.
4. How would you sort a filing cabinet to be scanned, integrated with our DMS, and then securely destroyed?
Examines the candidate's work process with a practical problem.
5. What are the most important skills a document controller should have?
Examines the candidate's analytical thinking skills and reveals how they feel about their job.