Interview Questions for Document Processors:
1. Can you describe the types of documents you've processed in the past?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience and their knowledge of different document formats.
2. How would you go about emailing an attachment that exceeds the size limit?
Tests the candidate's problem-solving skills and their ability to perform routine tasks like condensing large files.
3. Which software would you recommend to view and process multimedia documents?
Highlights computer skills and knowledge of multimedia formats.
4. Can you share some of your tips to maintain an efficient filing system?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge and experience in document filing.
5. What process would you recommend to prevent the filing of duplicate documents?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of document processing procedures that enhance efficiency.