District Attorney Investigator Interview Questions:
1. Do you have the ability to communicate with people from all walks of life, and why would you say so?
The prospective hire needs to display this ability, as a district attorney investigator needs to communicate with diverse people in the course of their duties.
2. Could you give me three success stories relating to complicated cases in your previous positions?
The candidate’s answer will display their investigative abilities.
3. Could you give me examples from your past experience where you displayed excellent memory abilities?
District Attorney Investigators need outstanding short-term and long-term memory capabilities. Listen carefully for the potential hire to reveal this attribute.
4. Could you tell me more about your interviewing and questioning abilities and techniques?
The candidate’s answer will demonstrate this ability. A large portion of a district attorney investigator's success hinges on their ability to extract pertinent information from relevant people.
5. How do you collect evidence from chaotic crime scenes?
Crime scenes are chaotic in most instances. The potential hire’s answer will show their ability to collect evidence proficiently.