Also known as Criminal Investigative Analysts, Criminal Profilers develop criminal profiles by analyzing crime scenes to assist law enforcement in their investigations. Ideal candidates will have extensive investigative experience, strong intuition, and interpersonal skills. Avoid those who lack the appropriate training and experience.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Criminal Profilers
1. Tell us about the most challenging investigation you have ever worked on. What methods did you use to reach a conclusion and what was the outcome?
Demonstrates analytical thinking, investigative knowledge, and problem-solving skills.
2. How do you balance independent thinking while cooperating with other police officers and investigators?
Demonstrates interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team to solve a case.
3. Can you share an experience where your attention to detail and diligence helped your previous employer?
Reveals candidate's work ethic.
4. Can you describe your approach to identifying complex personality types?
Tests personality assessment skills and critical thinking.
5. What have you done to enhance your knowledge and understanding of criminal profiling?
Shows candidate's willingness to learn about profiling techniques and methodologies to assist him/her in their work.