Interview Questions for District Attorneys:
1. Which factors in determining legal merit might junior prosecutors neglect?
Demonstrates the candidate’s experience and their ability to provide inexperienced prosecutors with guidance.
2. Can you explain what tasks you typically would delegate to associates?
Evaluates the candidate's experience and ability to assign suitable tasks to legal clerks and associates.
3. What are your recommendations for increasing successful prosecutions?
Assesses the candidate’s knowledge of the criminal justice system and their ability to increase prosecution success rates.
4. Can you describe your proudest achievement as a prosecutor?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge and experience, as well as their ability to fulfill the mandate of a district attorney.
5. Which procedures would you implement to address criminal prosecution backlogs?
Highlights the candidate’s experience, as well as their ability to resolve challenges associated with the role.