Digital Project Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for an innovative, detail-orientated digital project manager to join our marketing team. The digital project manager will be responsible for designing and managing online campaigns, improving user experience, developing new concepts, using Google Analytics for monitoring and reporting, identifying and resolving issues, as well as adhering to specifications, and time and cost estimates. You should be able to juggle different tasks and liaise with various clients and stakeholders.
To be successful as a digital project manager, you should have sound knowledge of content management systems and SEO practices. Outstanding digital project managers have an excellent technical background, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Digital Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyzing project requirements and preparing budgets and schedules.
- Developing detailed designs, plans, and monitoring progress as well as writing up reports.
- Liaising with relevant teams, clients, and managers for the duration of the project.
- Conducting research on market trends and how to use social media for advertising.
- Establishing good relationships with clients and other professionals.
- Using SEO best practices and Google Analytics.
- Using content management systems and project management software.
- Aligning digital marketing strategies with overall business goals.
- Managing and improving all social media accounts.
- Keeping abreast of all developments in digital marketing.
Digital Project Manager Requirements:
- BSc in digital marketing, computer science, or similar.
- Practical experience with content management systems, Google Analytics, and project management software.
- Sound understanding of SEO best practices.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent management, interpersonal, and teambuilding skills.
- Ability to identify risks and problems.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Positive attitude and deadline-driven.