Interview Questions for Web Project Managers:
1. Can you explain your steps in determining the scope of a web project?
Evaluates the candidate's experience in web project management and their ability to incorporate envisaged website features and functionalities.
2. How do you obtain end-user feedback on your web projects?
Tests the candidate's knowledge and experience in incorporating suitable quality control procedures in the design of their websites.
3. Which factors would you include in a project progress report?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of web project management and their ability to prepare reports.
4. Can you share some of your design tips to create user-friendly interfaces?
Demonstrates the candidate's web design knowledge and their ability to optimize end-user experiences.
5. Which web project tasks might cause delays and how do you prevent it?
Reveals the candidate's experience in managing web projects and their ability to intervene in a timely manner.