Interview Questions for Web Development Managers:
1. How would you describe your management style?
Demonstrates the ability to manage a team effectively and provide leadership.
2. Can you tell us about your experience?
Reveals a candidate's industry knowledge, experience, and suitability for the position.
3. In an industry that it is constantly developing, how do you ensure that you keep updated?
Demonstrates the ability to maintain and improve knowledge and skills.
4. What CMSs are you familiar with?
Highlights knowledge and expertise in working with CMSs.
5. Can you provide an indication of your SQL skills?
Shows practical experience with databases.