Website Managers are IT professionals who help organizations by developing, maintaining and updating their website. They ensure website functionality, perform software updates, ensure domain registration and hosting are current, and monitor, assess and report on website performance.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Website Manager Interview Questions
1. What process do you follow when encountering website errors?
This question tests the ability of the candidate to effectively troubleshoot the website.
2. How do you safeguard the website from hackers?
This question tests the candidate’s ability to effectively protect the website from security breaches.
3. What methods do you use to make the website user-friendly?
This tests the candidate’s ability to enhance the User Experience (UX) of the website.
4. How do you ensure that the website is compliant with regulations?
This question tests the candidate’s knowledge of relevant laws and regulations.
5. How do Content Management Systems (CMS) help you in managing the website?
This question illustrates the candidate’s ability to effectively use CMS to enhance content creation.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources