Web Development Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a web development manager to be responsible for leading a team of web developers. The responsibilities of a web development manager include overseeing a project from conception to implementation, designing and developing web architecture, and providing guidance on technical issues.
To be successful as a web development manager, you should be comfortable working within a team, have a keen eye for detail, and have excellent organizational skills. Ultimately, a top-notch web development manager should have strong leadership qualities, be able to provide guidance and support and be highly accurate.
Web Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing front-end and back-end web architecture.
- Developing servers and databases.
- Developing and supporting projects from conception to implementation.
- Working with Graphic Designers and Web Developers.
- Creating user interactions on web pages.
- Developing APIs.
- Staying up-to-date with industry developments.
Web Development Manager Requirements:
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Extensive experience as a web developer.
- Experience in a managerial position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to offer guidance and support.
- A creative thinker.
- Excellent knowledge of web development disciplines.