A Web Development Manager manages the technical infrastructure for fulfilling web services. Web Development Managers deliver a full service website, provide guidance on web issues, and lead a team of Web Developers.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Web Development Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a Web Development Manager to be responsible for leading a team of Web Developers. The responsibilities of a Web Development Manager include overseeing a project from conception to implementation, designing and developing web architecture, and providing guidance on technical issues.
To be successful as a Web Development Manager, you should be comfortable working within a team, have a keen eye for detail, and have excellent organizational skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Web Development Manager should have strong leadership qualities, be able to provide guidance and support, and be highly accurate.
Web Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing front-end and back-end web architecture.
- Developing servers and databases.
- Developing and supporting projects from conception to implementation.
- Working with Graphic Designers and Web Developers.
- Creating user interactions on web pages.
- Developing APIs.
- Staying up-to-date with industry developments.
Web Development Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Extensive experience as a Web Developer.
- Experience in a managerial position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to offer guidance and support.
- A creative thinker.
- Excellent knowledge of Web Development disciplines.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources