Interview Questions for Digital Project Managers:
1. How do you ensure a project sticks to time and budgetary constraints?
Tests planning, time, and resource management skills.
2. Describe a time when a project went over budget. What did you learn?
Demonstrates the level of accountability and willingness to learn.
3. Can you describe a time when you successfully motivated your team?
Tests management and interpersonal skills.
4. What skills can you contribute to our company?
Reveals potential, and tests level of skill and experience.
5. Describe a time when you got into a dispute with a client. What was the outcome?
Tests customer service, conflict resolution, and the ability to remain calm under pressure.