Digital Project Managers handle a company's digital marketing and advertising plans. They work alongside a team, developing marketing campaigns, mobile, and desktop applications, identifying risks, and drawing up support documents and detailed reports. Digital Project Managers deliver quality products that meet budgetary and time constraints.
When interviewing Digital Project Managers, the best candidates will be deadline-driven and passionate about technology. Be wary of those who struggle to focus under pressure and demonstrate poor time management skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Digital Project Managers:
1. How do you ensure a project sticks to time and budgetary constraints?
Tests planning, time, and resource management skills.
2. Describe a time when a project went over budget. What did you learn?
Demonstrates level of accountability and willingness to learn.
3. Can you describe a time when you successfully motivated your team?
Tests management and interpersonal skills.
4. What skills can you contribute to our company?
Reveals potential, and tests level of skill and experience.
5. Describe a time when you got into a dispute with a client. What was the outcome?
Tests customer service, conflict resolution, and ability to remain calm under pressure.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources