Interview Questions for Senior Project Managers:
1. What is your approach to managing a project?
Shows the candidate's planning and management style.
2. How do you get project teams to adhere to budgets and timelines and other standards? How do you track this information?
Tests management skills.
3. How do you handle conflicts between project teams?
Tests conflict resolution skills.
4. Describe your most challenging and most rewarding experiences as a senior project manager.
Reveals more about history.
5. Tell me about the most complex portfolio of projects you’ve managed. How did you do it?
Tests multitasking skills.