Technical Project Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a detail-oriented technical project manager to oversee all project operations from inception to execution. The technical project manager is responsible for maintaining budgets, enforcing deadlines and supervising team members.
To be successful as a technical project manager you must be highly organized. A good technical project manager is able to multitask successfully under pressure.
Technical Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Create project plans with relevant team members.
- Supervise team members and ensure that deadlines are followed.
- Maintain the project budget.
- Enforce health and safety protocol.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Identify the resources needed for the project and source these materials.
- Oversee the implementation of project improvements.
Technical Project Manager Requirements:
- A degree in engineering, computer science or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in IT, project management or a related field.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Ability to problem-solve under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.