Digital directors design and develop advertising campaigns, manage brand awareness and visibility online, and monitor digital analytics. They use digital marketing practices to drive website traffic, acquire customer leads, and increase sales for a variety of companies and brands.
When interviewing digital directors, the best candidates will demonstrate an excellent understanding of digital marketing techniques and technology. Be wary of candidates who lack strong leadership or analytical abilities.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Digital Directors:
1. What was your most successful digital campaign and why do you think it worked?
Assesses the candidate's work experience and advertising strengths.
2. What digital marketing techniques would you use to increase sales for our company?
Explores the candidate's marketing and sales techniques and abilities.
3. What analytics tools do you prefer working with and why?
Examines the candidate's technical knowledge and skills.
4. How would you improve our companies SEO?
Evaluates the candidate's technical knowledge and strategies.
5. What metrics would you use to judge the success of a campaign?
Tests the candidate's analytic abilities and interpretive skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources