Interview Questions for Digital Directors:
1. What was your most successful digital campaign and why do you think it worked?
Assesses the candidate's work experience and advertising strengths.
2. What digital marketing techniques would you use to increase sales for our company?
Explores the candidate's marketing and sales techniques and abilities.
3. What analytics tools do you prefer working with and why?
Examines the candidate's technical knowledge and skills.
4. How would you improve our companies SEO?
Evaluates the candidate's technical knowledge and strategies.
5. What metrics would you use to judge the success of a campaign?
Tests the candidate's analytic abilities and interpretive skills.