Interview Questions for Deckhands:
1. What has been your greatest challenge as a deckhand so far, and why?
Provides evidence of competence.
2. Can you describe a time you resolved a disagreement with a crew member?
Tests interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
3. Can you list all the duties you've performed as a deckhand?
Gauges skillset and experience.
4. Can you describe how you stay strong and healthy while performing duties?
Gauges commitment to staying physically fit.
5. How do you deal with being away from home for extended periods?
Reveals resilience and coping strategies.