Also known as Ground Crew in aviation, Ground Staff perform administrative duties and communicate with passengers every step of the way from checking in luggage to boarding the aircraft. The Ground Staff is in constant communication with passengers, providing information about flight schedules, delays, and other factors that may affect them.
When interviewing Ground Staff, suitable candidates will demonstrate a compelling personality, the ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment, and a passion for engaging with passengers. Be wary of candidates who shy away from communicating and display low energy.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Ground Staff:
1. Why do you think you are best suited for this job?
Demonstrates the candidate’s job knowledge and skills.
2. Can you describe a time when you successfully handled a passenger complaint? How did you resolve the problem?
Tests interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
3. How do you, as an airline representative, ensure the safety and comfort of passengers?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of safety measures and regulations.
4. How will you ensure passenger compliance at check-in?
Highlights the candidate’s job knowledge and experience.
5. What administrative duties will you perform as Ground Staff?
Demonstrates the candidate’s job knowledge and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources