Interview Questions for Ground Staff:
1. Why do you think you are best suited for this job?
Demonstrates the candidate’s job knowledge and skills.
2. Can you describe a time when you successfully handled a passenger complaint? How did you resolve the problem?
Tests interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
3. How do you, as an airline representative, ensure the safety and comfort of passengers?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of safety measures and regulations.
4. How will you ensure passenger compliance at check-in?
Highlights the candidate’s job knowledge and experience.
5. What administrative duties will you perform as ground staff?
Demonstrates the candidate’s job knowledge and experience.