Ground Staff Job Description Template
We are looking for energetic ground staff to be responsible for administrative duties and communication with passengers. Your duties will include welcoming passengers, providing information, assisting passengers who are disabled or are traveling with small children, checking in luggage, taking reservations, and selling tickets. You should be able to promptly resolve passenger queries and ensure that all passengers are satisfied.
To be successful as ground staff, you should display outstanding interpersonal skills and achieve excellent customer service, which consistently meets the goals and vision of the airline company. Ultimately, outstanding ground staff should be able to multi-task and ensure that every passenger is comfortable, safe and well-informed of flight schedules, aircraft delays, weather concerns and other factors that may affect passengers.
Ground Staff Responsibilities:
- Greeting and welcoming passengers, and responding to questions.
- Checking in baggage.
- Making reservations.
- Selling airline tickets.
- Stocking aircraft with refreshments.
- Cleaning aircraft after flights.
- Assisting disabled passengers and those with small children.
- Providing information to passengers.
Ground Staff Requirements:
- Diploma in administration or travel, or PG diploma course.
- Experience in customer care.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Computer literate.