Reservation Agents, also known as travel clerks or reservationists, are responsible for assisting customers with various reservation arrangements, including advising on, planning, and/or amending reservations.
Successful Reservation Agents exhibit excellent customer service skills and will demonstrate a passion for working in the travel industry. Avoid candidates who have poor communication skills and lack the drive for successful customer engagement.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Reservation Agents:
1. You are on the phone to an irate customer who is not happy with the package you have suggested. How do you handle the situation?
Shows customer service and interpersonal skills.
2. A customer informs you that they can no longer afford the tickets you have booked for them. What do you suggest?
Tests problem-solving skills.
3. How would you motivate a customer to pay for additional services, such as travel insurance?
Demonstrates the ability to upsell.
4. How do you find the best deals for your customers?
Illustrates industry knowledge and shows commitment to providing quality service.
5. What approach do you take when planning a complex itinerary for a customer?
Shows planning and research ability.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources