Interview Questions for Reservation Agents:
1. You are on the phone to an irate customer who is not happy with the package you have suggested. How do you handle the situation?
Shows customer service and interpersonal skills.
2. A customer informs you that they can no longer afford the tickets you have booked for them. What do you suggest?
Tests problem-solving skills.
3. How would you motivate a customer to pay for additional services, such as travel insurance?
Demonstrates the ability to upsell.
4. How do you find the best deals for your customers?
Illustrates industry knowledge and shows commitment to providing quality service.
5. What approach do you take when planning a complex itinerary for a customer?
Shows planning and research ability.