Travel Agent Interview Questions:
1. How would you handle a difficult client?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
2. What would you do if your client is unable to afford a package you offered?
Tests the candidate’s problem-solving and sales skills.
3. Which holiday destinations are popular this time of the year?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of the latest tourism trends.
4. What important questions would you ask a walk-in client?
Tests the candidate’s experience as a travel agent.
5. Can you describe how you would approach planning a large-scale conference in another country?
Demonstrates the candidate’s experience in planning large-scale groups.