Interview Questions for Travel Managers:
1. What methods do you use to make sure you meet your sales goals?
Shows candidates' work history and customer service skills.
2. How do you ensure you find the lowest fees for your customers?
Demonstrates candidates' research skills and proficiency with computers.
3. What steps do you take when planning a complex itinerary?
Illustrates candidates' organizational skills and attention to detail.
4. What is your travel management style?
Indicates candidates' leadership and managerial skills as well as their team-building abilities.
5. How would you rescue a deteriorating business relationship with a hotel?
Demonstrates candidates' communication and interpersonal skills.