Travel Managers work in travel agencies or for corporate businesses and assist with plans for transportation, lodging, and entertainment. They may assist clients with planning trips or they may oversee travel arrangements and policies for businesses.
When interviewing Travel Managers, look for candidates with extensive experience in the travel industry and those who have good relationships with travel vendors. Be wary of candidates who lack strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Travel Managers:
1. What methods do you use to make sure you meet your sales goals?
Shows candidates' work history and customer service skills.
2. How do you ensure you find the lowest fees for your customers?
Demonstrates candidates' research skills and proficiency with computers.
3. What steps do you take when planning a complex itinerary?
Illustrates candidates' organizational skills and attention to detail.
4. What is your travel management style?
Indicates candidates' leadership and managerial skills as well as their team-building abilities.
5. How would you rescue a deteriorating business relationship with a hotel?
Demonstrates candidates' communication and interpersonal skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources