Interview Questions for Travel Consultants:
1. Which elements of a destination's culture should every traveler experience?
Reveals expertise, plus perceptions about meaningful travel-related encounters.
2. How would you plan a trip for someone who had been to their destination?
3. What accommodations would you make for individuals with physical impairments?
Reveals a respect for physical limitations, plus knowledge regarding suitable transport and housing options.
4. How do you adhere to stipulated budgets?
Assesses the ability to source preferential offers.
5. Can you tell me more about your own traveling experiences?
Reveals enthusiasm about traveling, plus first-hand experience with planning and adhering to travel itineraries.