Travel Consultants organize and confirm itineraries for individuals seeking to make local or international trips. The vast majority of Travel Consultants work for agencies, though some operate independently.
When interviewing Travel Consultants, the most suitable candidate should be able to secure appealing and enjoyable options while adhering to specified constraints. Be wary of candidates who seem uncommunicative, disorganized, and uninterested in travel.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Travel Consultants:
1. Which elements of a destination's culture should every traveler experience?
Reveals expertise, plus perceptions about meaningful travel-related encounters.
2. How would you plan a trip for someone who had been to their destination?
3. What accommodations would you make for individuals with physical impairments?
Reveals a respect for physical limitations, plus knowledge regarding suitable transport and housing options.
4. How do you adhere to stipulated budgets?
Assesses the ability to source preferential offers.
5. Can you tell me more about your own traveling experiences?
Reveals enthusiasm about traveling, plus first-hand experience with planning and adhering to travel itineraries.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources