Interview Questions for Travel Planners:
1. What have you learned from your previous travel experiences?
Demonstrates the candidate’s passion for travel, as well as their knowledge and practical experience.
2. Can you describe some of the problems you have assisted clients with?
Tests experience, skill level, as well as problem-solving abilities.
3. Describe a time when dealt with a difficult client. What happened?
Highlights customer service and communication skills, as well as the ability to remain professional.
4. What are some of the challenges you have overcome as a travel planner?
Demonstrates the candidate’s resilience, problem-solving skills, and their ability to grow from past experiences.
5. How you would go about making arrangements for a client traveling on business?
Demonstrates planning and organizational skills, as well as the candidate’s time management skills.