Interview Questions for Immigration Consultants:
1. Which countries have you helped clients to relocate to?
Highlights the extent of the candidate's experience.
2. Which documents should clients complete if they wish to relocate their pets?
Assesses pertinent technical skills.
3. How should you arrange for elderly pets to be transported?
Examines the ability to make appropriate arrangements for frail animals.
4. What would you do if a client proposed too short a relocation period?
Tests communication, assertion, and customer service skills.
5. How would you make clients feel less anxious about the relocation process?
Reveals the ability to console and support clients throughout each phase.