Immigration Consultant Job Description Template
We are looking for a meticulous immigration consultant to guide clients through all procedures required to ensure their successful immigration. The immigration consultant will be responsible for furnishing clients with relevant information and resources, supervising the completion of documentation, and submitting data on behalf of individuals, as required. You should also make arrangements to ensure that clients' pets are transported to their new countries in a safe and efficient manner.
To ensure success as an immigration consultant, you should exhibit diligence, particularly when completing and submitting requisite paperwork. An outstanding immigration consultant will alert clients of foreseeable delays that cannot be avoided.
Immigration Consultant Responsibilities:
- Keeping up-to-date with alterations to immigration laws.
- Meeting with prospective and extant clients to gauge which services they require.
- Providing clients with all pertinent documentation.
- Assisting clients with the completion of paperwork, and ensuring that this is submitted on time.
- Verifying the authenticity of paperwork and supporting documents.
- Ensuring that pets undergo medical checkups, and then making appropriate accommodations to ensure that they are transported in a safe and legal manner.
- Helping clients to find appropriate shipping solutions.
- Preparing and providing invoices for your services.
Immigration Consultant Requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Degree in law, international relations, or similar is preferred.
- Experience as an immigration consultant, preferably with expertise in relocating individuals to more than one country.
- Advanced knowledge of animal relocation procedures.
- Top-notch research, fact-checking, and writing abilities.
- Outstanding verbal communication.
- Capacity to support worried clients.
- Strict observance of all applicable deadlines.
- Solution-oriented approach to fulfilling duties.