Criminalists apply scientific techniques in crime laboratories to identify, analyze, and interpret physical evidence from crime scenes. Successful applicants are detail-oriented, highly organized, and analytically minded. Avoid candidates who lack proper education and training.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Criminalists
1. Can you tell us about your educational experience prior to becoming a criminalist?
Reveals work background.
2. Can you describe a time when you successfully applied scientific methods to solve a complex problem at work?
Demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
3. What do you enjoy most about being a criminalist?
Shows interest in job and dedication to the role.
4. What are the risks involved with being a criminalist?
Shows knowledge of safety standards in the laboratory.
5. Can you describe an effective approach to analyzing evidence in order to determine its chemical or physical properties?
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources