Construction Supervisors manage projects and monitor activities at construction worksites. They lead crews, ensure safety regulations and health codes are observed, and that work is completed on time. Construction Supervisors handle various administrative duties, like developing contracts, and they also liaise with vendors.
When interviewing Construction Supervisors, the best candidates will demonstrate excellent organization skills and remain calm under pressure. Be wary of candidates who lack energy and display poor time management and communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Construction Supervisors:
1. How do you keep your crew motivated while working in unfavourable conditions?
Tests planning, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
2. Can you describe a successful project you have recently completed?
Demonstrates level of expertise and organizational skills.
3. What are the most important skills a Construction Supervisor should have?
Demonstrates understanding of the role and reveals the candidate's suitability.
4. Describe a time when you did not meet a deadline. How did you handle this?
Tests problem-solving and communication skills, and also highlights potential weaknesses.
5. What are your most successful strategies for sticking to the budget?
Tests skill level and reveals planning and organizational abilities.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources