Interview Questions for Construction Coordinators
1. How do you approach building a good team?
Tests interpersonal and talent management skills.
2. What do you do to ensure everything runs according to all relevant laws, regulations, and standards?
Shows commitment to regulations and standard practices.
3. Can you share an experience you had in which you identified a problem and then solved it?
Reveals problem-solving skills and whether the candidate is detail-oriented.
4. What do you find is most challenging about managing budgets?
Tests budgetary skills and experience.
5. How have you had to deal with difficult people or situations at work in the past?
Tests interpersonal communication and leadership skills.