Interview Questions for Concrete Foremen:
1. What problems typically affect the timely completion of concrete construction projects?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
2. What precautions should be taken when erecting formwork and shoring?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of safety regulations as well as analytical skills and experience.
3. What should a concrete foreman look for in newly-erected concrete structures once the formwork and shoring have been removed?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, observation skills, and experience.
4. Why should construction materials be monitored?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, management, and analytical skills.
5. What would you do in a situation where a concrete laborer neglected to follow safety rules and regulations?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, management, and leadership skills.