Also known as a Superintendent or Construction Supervisor, a Foreman oversees construction sites and manages staff and building schedules.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Foreman Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized Foreman with excellent time management skills to manage construction sites and ensure that schedules are adhered to. The Foreman would be working closely with property owners and tenants to gauge their needs and adjust work orders as needed.
To be successful as a Foreman you must have excellent leadership skills and experience with project management. A good Foreman can delegate tasks to workers to ensure that deadlines are met and safety standards are adhered to.
- Create and maintain construction schedules.
- Hire and manage staff.
- Liaise with property owners and tenants.
- Order materials as needed.
- Ensure that projects remain within the allotted budget.
- Ensure that safety protocols are followed.
- Prior experience in a supervisory role.
- Experience with construction.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources