Interview Questions for Club Promoters:
1. What was the most challenging task you have faced as a club promoter and how did you overcome it?
Demonstrates candidates' work history and their critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
2. Describe your ideal club event. How would the night go?
Demonstrates candidates' planning and organizational skills, as well as their ability to think on their toes.
3. Can you describe an event you ran that was a success? How did you measure your success?
Shows candidates' understanding of the role.
4. What would you do if the headlining band you organized canceled at the last minute?
Demonstrates candidates' creativity and organizational skills.
5. How would you handle it if the club manager hated your work?
Demonstrates candidates' ability to handle criticism as well as their strength of character and ability to stand up for themselves.