Interview Questions for Child Protective Investigators:
1. What are the most common signs of child abuse in a home?
Assesses the candidate's work experience.
2. How would you approach a child who has been abused and refuses to speak?
Tests the candidate's communication skills and experience with children.
3. What key questions would you ask a neighbor reporting child abuse?
Evaluates the candidate's interviewing and investigative techniques.
4. How would you manage an aggressive parent under the influence of alcohol?
Explores the candidate's ability to diffuse stressful situations and perform under pressure.
5. Can you describe your toughest case and how you resolved it?
Highlights the candidate's experience and problem-solving skills.