Child Care Provider Job Description Template
We are on the hunt for a friendly and reliable child care provider to join our energetic childcare center. You will be responsible for overseeing children’s daily schedules, providing support to staff, maintaining childcare facilities, and developing appropriate educational activities.
To succeed in this role, you must be compassionate, friendly, and willing to work a flexible schedule. Successful candidates should also possess the ability to interact with children in a positive and productive manner.
Child Care Provider Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the safety of children in your care.
- Developing an effective cleaning plan to ensure all of the interactive areas are sanitary and safe.
- Creating educational and fun activities for the children.
- Keeping up-to-date records of children’s development, routines, and interest.
- Developing and monitoring schedules to ensure that children have enough rest, physical activity, and playtime.
- Preparing and serving meals.
- When necessary, administering first-aid or CPR to children.
- Assisting children, individually or in groups, with lesson projects and homework.
- Maintaining excellent verbal and written communication with parents and guardians.
Child Care Provider Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years’ solid work experience in a certified early childhood education center or equivalent program.
- A high school diploma or relevant qualification.
- Should have valid CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Must have a caring and compassionate attitude.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.