Child Care Providers care for children when their parents or guardians are unavailable. Working predominately in childcare centers, child care providers keep children safe and care for their everyday needs including overseeing their bathing, learning, and feeding routines.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Child Care Provider Interview Questions:
1. Can you describe a time you successfully resolved an issue with an unhappy parent?
Shows the candidate’s communication and interpersonal skills.
2. How would you handle misbehavior in the classroom?
Demonstrates the candidate’s technique and philosophy for handling misbehavior.
3. Can you share an effective method you used to maintain a safe and fun play environment?
Highlights the candidate’s work experience and knowledge of proper childcare methods.
4. How would you keep toys and equipment sanitary and safe?
Tests the candidates cleaning abilities.
5. What steps do you take to bandage an open wound?
Tests the candidate’s first-aid knowledge.