Interview Questions for Child Care Providers:
1. Can you describe a time you successfully resolved an issue with an unhappy parent?
Shows the candidate’s communication and interpersonal skills.
2. How would you handle misbehavior in the classroom?
Demonstrates the candidate’s technique and philosophy for handling misbehavior.
3. Can you share an effective method you used to maintain a safe and fun play environment?
Highlights the candidate’s work experience and knowledge of proper childcare methods.
4. How would you keep toys and equipment sanitary and safe?
Tests the candidate's cleaning abilities.
5. What steps do you take to bandage an open wound?
Tests the applicant's first-aid knowledge.