A Chartered Accountant, also known as a Certified Public Accountant or CPA, is a professional accountant qualified to work with a spectrum of accountancy related activities. A Chartered Accountant will implement accounting systems, prepare monthly financial reports, and submit corporate tax returns.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Charterted Accountant Job Description
We are looking for a highly qualified Chartered Accountant with years of experience to lead a team of accountants. The Chartered Accountant is responsible for implementing accounting systems and processes, preparing monthly financial reports, controlling the master data of the general ledger, and ensuring compliance with the state revenue service.
To be successful as a Chartered Accountant, you should possess a stable working track record, excellent oral and written communication skills, and be highly knowledgable in the broad spectrum of accountancy accounting practices. You should also be certified and accredited with the relevant association and governing body.
Chartered Accountant Responsibilities:
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
Chartered Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Honor's Degree preferred.
- Completion of Articles.
- 5 years' post article experience.
- Registration with accredited statutory body and association.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources