Interview Questions for Chartered Accountants:
1. How do you plan to lead your team of accountants?
Highlights the candidate's leadership and management skills.
2. What is your area of specialization?
Demonstrates the candidate's suitability for the role.
3. What accounting system do you plan to implement?
Demonstrates job knowledge and experience.
4. Can you briefly explain your experience after you served articles?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience and competency.
5. How do you plan to keep the organization compliant with the state revenue service?
The candidate should display knowledge of filing corporate tax returns and implementing compliance at all levels of the accountancy spectrum.