CPA Interview Questions:
1. How do you ensure you stay up-to-date with the latest tax law changes?
Tests the candidate’s ability to stay informed on tax laws and regulations.
2. What accounting software programs do you find most effective and why?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of accounting software.
3. What financial data do you need to develop an annual tax return forecast?
Reveals the candidate’s previous educational background.
4. You have to present a complex financial report to a nonfinancial audience, how would you ensure they understand your findings?
Tests the candidate’s communication skills.
5. Can you describe your method for checking datasheets for accuracy?
Highlights the candidate’s analytical abilities and attention to detail.