Tax Accountants plan and submit tax documents for clients including private individuals and companies. Their duties include researching tax issues, filing taxes, and preparing tax reports. They must have proven financial experience and in-depth knowledge of the taxation process and tax law.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Tax Accountant Interview Questions:
1. What accounting software do you prefer and why?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of accounting software.
2. How do you monitor regulatory changes?
Shows the candidate’s knowledge of the latest industry trends and changes.
3. You have to submit 1096. What important information do you need to complete the submission?
Highlights the candidate’s previous educational background.
4. How would you inform a client that they have to pay a fine?
Tests the candidate’s communication skills.
5. What information do you analyze before creating a forecasting report?
Reveals the candidate’s analytical abilities.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources