Campus recruiters source talented scholars for entry-level positions or internships in companies and institutions. They work with companies to define hiring requirements, attract potential candidates, and assess their qualifications and skills.
When interviewing campus recruiters, strong candidates will have excellent interpersonal skills and a keen eye for talent. Be wary of candidates who lack charisma or analytical thinking abilities.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Campus Recruiters:
1. What role are you most proud of filling?
Reveals the candidate's work history and strengths.
2. What questions would you ask an employer when defining a technical role?
Assesses the candidate's analytical thinking abilities and experience.
3. What communication channels do you use to advertise vacancies?
Explores the candidate's experience and marketing abilities.
4. What techniques would you use for recruiting a highly qualified, but reluctant candidate?
Evaluates the candidate's interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Which Applicant Tracking Systems do you prefer to work with and why?
Tests the candidate's technical abilities and industry knowledge.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources