Interview Questions for Campus Recruiters:
1. What role are you most proud of filling?
Reveals the candidate's work history and strengths.
2. What questions would you ask an employer when defining a technical role?
Assesses the candidate's analytical thinking abilities and experience.
3. What communication channels do you use to advertise vacancies?
Explores the candidate's experience and marketing abilities.
4. What techniques would you use for recruiting a highly qualified, but reluctant candidate?
Evaluates the candidate's interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Which Applicant Tracking Systems do you prefer to work with and why?
Tests the candidate's technical abilities and industry knowledge.